When it comes to strength, performance, and longevity, Sarasota/Fort Myers homeowners often turn to aluminum doors for their entry door replacement project. The coastal conditions in Sarasota/Fort Myers tend to expedite the corrosion of other doors, but our aluminum doors are specifically made for our climate, with corrosion-resistant material so you can enjoy your new replacement door(s) for years and decades to come. With the security and durability you need, in the style that you want, our aluminum doors may just be the right door type for you.
If you choose ARMORVUE Window & Door for your new aluminum replacement door project, expect nothing less than top-rated products, expert installation, and exceptional customer service, all at the best prices found in the Sarasota/Fort Myers area. We built this company on a commitment to quality, professionalism, and delivering durable, beautiful solutions for homeowners, and we continue with this commitment today with each and every one of our projects.
We work directly with the factory to give you the widest variety of only the best options on the market, at the lowest prices possible. Our expert crew has over 65 years of combined experience. On top of that, we offer comprehensive lifetime warranties and flexible financing options. We pledge to protect your home, protect your time, and to protect your investment. This commitment to excellence has earned us not only accreditation with the Better Business Bureau but an A+ rating as well. We have earned our place as one of the most trusted window and door companies in Sarasota/Fort Myers. For a company you can trust, trust the experts at ARMORVUE; the clearly stronger choice for you.
Aluminum Doors Built for Sarasota/Fort Myers
Our aluminum doors provide many benefits homeowners love including:
- Durability: Aluminum doors are naturally resistant to a number of things that can cause issues in other door types. For example, fluctuations in temperature and humidity can cause some doors to warp. Elements in the air can cause other door types to corrode. Wood doors can rot or be plagued with termites. These are just a few things that can go wrong with other door types, but not with aluminum doors. For a durable door that will last you for decades to come, consider a new aluminum door.
- Strength: Aluminum itself is a naturally strong material. The strength of the aluminum also plays a large part in the durability of these doors. Unlike other doors, aluminum doors don’t dent easily, so the structural integrity of the door does not become compromised.
- Security: When the structural integrity of a door is compromised, you do not need as much force to break it open. With a strong aluminum door, you will not have to worry about structural integrity and how secure your door truly is. You will be able to rest easy knowing that your new aluminum door will keep you and your loved ones safe.
- Low maintenance: Without the dings and dents that other doors get, there won’t be much to do once your new aluminum door gets installed. You won’t have to worry about cracks, warping, or corrosion, or any associated repairs.
- Design options: You will be amazed at the number of options you have with aluminum doors. Whether you want an aluminum door that looks just like a high-end wood door, or a bright-colored door with a smooth texture, we have options that are sure to complement any home. But on the off chance that you do not happen to find the door you are looking amongst our large inventory of aluminum doors, we can also custom design a new aluminum door, just for you!
Get a Free Estimate for Your Sarasota/Fort Myers Aluminum Door Installation
For any and all questions about aluminum doors or replacement doors in general, reach out to the experts at ARMORVUE Window & Door. Give us a call to speak to a member of our team or fill out our online contact form. We will be more than happy to help you. If you would like, you can also request a free, no-obligation in-home consultation and free estimate.