Benefits of Energy-Efficient Windows for Sarasota Homes
There are various benefits associated with energy-efficient windows. Some of these benefits are obvious, but some may be benefits that you would have never thought of. If you are contemplating replacing your current windows with energy-efficient windows, here are some of the benefits that you should take into consideration:
- Lower energy bills: Energy-efficient window, as the name suggests, improve the energy efficiency of your home. These windows reduce your energy bills by eliminating air leakage and heat transfer from your window, thereby making it easier for your HVAC system to keep your home at your desired temperature. The easier it is for your HVAC to keep your home at a certain temperature, the less energy it will have to use.
- Enhance the comfort inside your home: Drafts are one of the leading causes of discomfort in homes and one of the leading causes of complaints, not to mention how frustrating these drafts can be. That being said, energy-efficient windows have tight seals to eliminate all drafts.
- Increase natural lighting: Some homes have tinted windows to help reduce the heat coming into the home. Unfortunately, this ends up obstructing your view to a certain degree. With energy-efficient windows, on the other hand, you do not need a tint. You can allow all of the natural light to pour into your home as energy-efficient windows have glass that will block out the heat.
- Increase your view to the outdoors: People often want greater views of the outdoors with large windows throughout their homes. If you are one of those people and have hesitated on getting larger windows installed out of fear of what it may do to your energy bills, cast those fears aside. With energy-efficient windows, you could actually get those big windows of your dreams, because your energy bills will not go up.
- Better protection against UV Rays: The unique glass used in energy-efficient windows block out most of the sun’s harmful UV rays. So not only is this better for your health and for your skin, it’s also beneficial for your belongings. UV rays are notorious for causing colors to fade. Keep your furniture, books, and other prized possessions safe from UV rays with new energy-efficient windows.
But in addition to the aforementioned benefits that you get with energy-efficient windows overall, our windows provide even more benefits, including:
- Improved Appearance: We have an extensive selection of various window types from which you can choose and customize to better reflect you, your home and your individual style.
- Durability: Our windows were manufactured with longevity and durability in mind. They feature durable materials to ensure that they will provide decades of long-lasting function and beauty.
- Additional Security: Our shatter-resistant windows have advanced security features to keep intruders out and to improve your home’s security.
Learn More About Our Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows in Sarasota
Your Florida home will benefit from having efficient windows all year long. If you’ve noticed that your heating and cooling costs are starting to increase, your outdated windows could be the main culprit. If you’re ready to start saving money on your energy bills or if you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of new replacement energy efficient windows, give us a call today or fill out one of our online forms! We can schedule a completely free in-home consultation where we will provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.